Dear customer, upon your request Iffco Tokio General Insurance Company Profile were found the following resources. Our team makes effort to make you happy with the search on our site ninan.org

Company Profile IFFCO Tokio Insurance Services Ltd

Company Profile. IFFCO-Tokio General Insurance was incorporated in 2000, as a joint venture between the Indian Farmers Fertilizer Co-operative (IFFCO), which is one of the world’s biggest cooperative society, and Tokio Marine Group, which is also the largest listed insurance group in Japan.IFFCO holds 51 per cent in the company and the remaining 49 per cent is held by Tokio Marine Group.…

IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company Profile Review

IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company. IFFCO Tokio General Insurance company is a joint venture between Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative (IFFCO) and its associates and Tokio Marine and Nichido Fire Group. . IFFCO and its associates hold 74% equity in this joint venture while Tokio Marine Asia company holds the remaining 26%.…

IFFCO-Tokio General Insurance - Maps of India

IFFCO TOKIO is also known as ITGI and officially referred to as IFFCO-Tokio General Insurance. Its date of incorporation is December 4, 2000 and it is a joint venture of Tokio Marine and Nichido Fire Group, and Indian Farmers Fertilizer Co-operative (IFFCO) and its associates.5/5(14)…

IFFCO TOKIO - General Insurance - IFFCO- Tokio General ...

About. Welcome to the Official IFFCO Tokio LinkedIn profile. Incorporated on 4th of December 2000 A leading private sector general insurance company, IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Co. Ltd. is a joint venture between Indian Farmers Fertilizer Co-operative (IFFCO, world's largest fertilizer manufacturer & marketer in cooperative sector) and one of Japan’s largest insurance groups, Tokio Marine ...Title: General Insurance Co. Ltd.…